Product Haul - Jumping on the blogging bandwaggon

Hi Girlies,

Recently I have been stocking up for college clothes, (it's my first year as a Public Relations student EEEKKK) and I honestly think if my mum & I added up all the money we have spent on clothes in the past 3weeks or so we would take a heart attack!!
But instead of bombarding you with an enormous haul I've decided to show you my new clothes in OOTD's instead as I honestly think clothes look completely different on the clothes hanger then off it!

Along with clothes I have picked up some products that have obtained some degree of celebrity status due to the sheer number of blog posts featuring them! Ususally I'm not one to jump on the bandwaggon at all but after seeing sooo many people rave about them on Youtube and indeed Blogger I couldn't help give it.

Enough of the essay, here are the items you have all seen thousand times over!!

1. Sleek Contour Kit. 
2. Real Techniques Samantha Chapman Core Collection. 
3 Duo Eyelash Adhesive.
  4. Barry M Nail Paint Peach Mebela. 




Sleek Contour Kit - £6.95 Superdrug
In the shade #Medium
Samsung camera not included in the mirror;) haha
Possibly the most raved about contour product there is, and I can finally see why, both the contour & highlighter colour are perfect not to dark or bright respectively. 


Real Techniques Brushes by Samantha Chapman "Core Collection" - €25 Boots
Contains; Contour Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Small Detailer Brush & Buffing Brush.

*Battle of The Foundation Brushes Post Coming Soon*


Duo Eyelash Adhesive in the shade #White, (also comes in black) - Inglot €12
Possibly the best glue in the world so glad I listened to the countless good reviews! My false eyelashes literally don't come off unless I pull them off. I would advice any avid eyelash wearers out there to invest asap, plus you are getting a hell of a lot of product for your £€$
The only downfall? The tube is that big when you squeeze it a massive dollop comes out all over your falsies  :(





Barry M's Nail Paint in Melba - Boots €4.99 available on Boots online
Such a gorgeous summery colour unfortunately I feel too late jumping on the bandwaggon with this one as I rather reddish tones this time of year but I couldn't help myself!!



So thats it folks a post about how blogging & youtube made me become a sheep & follow the purchases of others!! 
P.S I've still managed to stay away from the  50 Shades trilogy so I have still some dignity!! 

Have you got any of these products?
Is there any other blogging bangwaggons you have jumped on?

Until next time girlies... LolaRose xx

17 comments:

  1. i neeeeeed the contouring kit i still havent nabbed one!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God knows how we have avoided it for so long!!
      But trust me you won't regret it:)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Yayy you got the real technique core set! your gonna love it! the buffing brush is the best!
    I love using the contour kit too :) i have it in light - its so inexpensive & great quality

    Great post hun ^^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, yes I can't wait to properly try out my Core set!!
      I am loving the contour kit though!

      Thanks again :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I loveee Duo glue. I use it every time I wear false eyelashes because it's so amazing plus it lasts forever. I really want to buy the Real Techniques core collection too! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the most amazing glue ever!
      Yes i'm so glad I finally got it, the contour brush seems great!
      xx

      Delete
  4. i've been wanting that contouring kit! :) the brushes looks amazing, i've been seeing alot of posts about them recently =D great haul! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want all of these haha amazing buys :)

    Best wishes,
    Adela
    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually so glad i caved in and got them now!!
      Thanks babe:)
      xx

      Delete
  6. I really want to try the contouring kit and the RT brushes!! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I've only really used the contour brush from the RT kit but it seems great & the contour kit is brill :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. There's a superdrug in Ireland?! Ahhh I need to find it! :P
    I heard the RT core set is amazing! I picked up the starter set (all eye brushes) yesterday! Can't wait to try it! I also love that Barry M nail varnish, it's gorge! :)

    Leanne @ MakeUp Blast xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live just on the northern Ireland border so I get to benefit from shops like Superdrug when i'm in Newry ect!!!
      oh let me know what the eyebrushes are like:)
      Thanks for you comment hun,
      xx

      Delete
  8. aww great post really want the technique brushes but cant find them anywhere in the boots shops around me :( x

    89lisa.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the RT brushes but ive only tried the eyeshadow and blush brushes..love the shade of ur polish and im following now :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!